- For event-goers and event-admins.
- Keep track of your event tickets.
- Administer multiple Orgs
Earn free tickets and special discount offers as you participate on Tikkl,
signing up for events, participating in contests and campaigns, and sharing
events with friends.
Follow Orgs and be the first to know about offers and event
- Friend event-goers to discover events through your network.
FREE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
For businesses and organizations that want to run events. An Org account can be administered
by one or more event-admins, each with their own free Personal account.
- Run events, from simple RSVPs to ticketed events with reserved seating.
- Sell your brand merchandise, and run donation drives.
- Use your own Stripe payment gateway to accept online payments directly into your account.
- No fee for free events.
- No fee when you record payments made offline (cash, check, or credit card).
- No per ticket fee.
- Flat 1% transaction fee (min $1.00). Note: Payment processing fees from Stripe will apply.
- Run campaigns (contests, polls, surveys) to engage attendees pre-/post-event to drive ticket sales.
- Create promo codes to discount tickets.
- Send HTML emails to invite and remind attendees.
- Up to 2,500 contacts included. Ask us about pricing for > 2,500 contacts.
- Up to 5,000 emails per month. Additional blocks available at $10/1,000 emails.
- Included 24 x 7 technical suppport via Tikkl Help Desk.
- Run Conferences: $99.
- Run Enhanced and Premium campaigns: $19 and up.
- For large or complex events, ask us about Enterprise Plans.
- Contacts Data Import: $49 + 10c per contact. De-dup, segment, and import your Excel or CSV contacts file.
- Event Review: $99. Review and fine-tune your event setup.
- Simple Event Setup: $249. Collect event requirements, and create event page, emails, and setup ticketing options.
- Complex Event Setup: $499. Collect event requirements, and create event or conference page(s), emails, and setup (multi-day, multi-session) ticketing options.
- Event Management: $999 and up. Help with all activities from event setup to managing support issues, exchanges, cancels, and refunds.